The Micro SaaS Builder's Handbook
A comprehensive guide/handbook that helps you think better about building a profitable Micro SaaS product. The handbook also covers a lot of data points about hundreds of profitable SaaS companies, mental models to build a small & simple business. This will also provide access to a closed community of builders, makers, developers and founders. This will eventually help you get a better understanding of the Micro SaaS ecosystem. The goal of this book is "to take you one step closer to building profitable Micro SaaS product".
Why did I create this?
While building a profitable SaaS at Siteoly and running a profitable newsletter at MicroSaaSIdeas, I have interacted with a lot of subscribers and answered hundreds of emails from close to 8000 subscribers. Almost all these subscribers want to build profitable business but do not have a clear understanding of where to start. This book helps exactly with that both on tech and non-tech side, along with mental models, data about 100+ profitable Micro SaaS products, access to private community, list of communities to get the initial traction.
Who should read this?
You'll benefit from this if:
- You are a freelancer trying to make your own profitable SaaS product, Info product, Newsletter or a productized service.
- You are a marketer trying to build a product and not sure of the Micro SaaS ecosystem
- You are someone trying to make your first dollar online.
- You want to build a simple business and see to earn about $1K to $10K MRR
- You are a PM, Engineering Manager, Architect who want to build your own Micro SaaS product.
- You are a full-time employee and want to build a small side hustle and bootstrap a profitable product.
You'll NOT benefit from this if:
- You already have a SaaS making more than $10K MRR.
- You already have multiple small products that are profitable.
- You are looking to build mobile apps or chrome extensions.
- You are looking to build MacOs Apps, Windows Apps, Games etc.
- You are thinking about making $1M ARR or looking to build next Facebook/Twitter.
- 300+ topics about various things related to building profitable products.
- Data points about 100+ profitable SaaS companies
- List of communities where you can post your product
- Mental models that will help think better.
- Access to closed community (tentative/coming soon)
• This does not guarantee that you will automatically build profitable products. You need to put in the work.
• This is not a video course.
Is there a refund policy?
Yes. You have 30 days No Questions Asked refund policy. But I am sure, you would love the content.
What makes you, Upen qualified to create this?
As mentioned earlier, I built a profitable SaaS and a newsletter and spent a lot of time with founders answering their questions. I read hundreds of blog posts, collect data points, make notes as I move. Over the period, I accumulated good notes about Micro SaaS ecosystem that helped me build profitable SaaS and newsletter.
Why should you read this book?
Building a Micro SaaS is often a cumbersome process and there is no way you can guarantee the success of the product. While there is no RIGHT or WRONG way to do it, the risk can always be minimized by doing a better research, setting up a backup plan and see how well you can double down if that works. This book will help you get a better understanding of the Micro SaaS ecosystem.
Is this book meant for Tech audience (Developers, Freelance Devs) or Non-Tech audience (Marketing people)?
While the book covers a good number of technical touch points, the book is meant for both Tech and NonTech audience. In fact, Non-Tech audience can consume this to get a better understanding of tech basics. Tech audience can consume this to build their marketing muscle.
If you are a student or not able to pay for the Ebook, reach me on Twitter to get a discount.
Available on May 31st, 12PM PDT
The Micro SaaS Builder's Handbook
FormatEBook + Airtable + Notion
Guarantee100% Money-Back Guarantee (30 Days)
- The Micro SaaS Builder's Handbook
- FormatEBook + Airtable + Notion
- Guarantee100% Money-Back Guarantee (30 Days)
- UpdatesIncluded Forever