Zero To Founder - The Micro SaaS Builder Handbook
Zero To Founder Handbook - The Micro SaaS Builder's Handbook
A Book To Help You Build, Launch & Grow Profitable Products This book is for anyone who wants to dive deep and understand the ecosystem around Micro SaaS and Micro Opportunities (Non Micro SaaS Opportunities) and build profitable products.
This is a comprehensive guide/handbook that helps you think better about building profitable products. The handbook also covers a lot of data points about hundreds of profitable SaaS companies, mental models to build a small & simple business. This will eventually help you get a better understanding of the Micro SaaS ecosystem. The goal of this book is "to take you one step closer to building profitable Micro SaaS product".
Why did I create this?
While building profitable SaaS like Siteoly. Flezr and running a profitable newsletter at MicroSaaSIdeas, I have interacted with a lot of subscribers and answered hundreds of emails from close to 25,000 subscribers. Almost all these subscribers want to build profitable business but do not have a clear understanding of where to start. This book helps exactly with that both on tech and non-tech side, along with mental models, data about 100+ profitable Micro SaaS products, access to private community, list of communities to get the initial traction.
Why this book?
This is not a traditional book. Each topic in this book covers various steps to speed up the development of your product, validate your product/reach much faster.
- Learn how to create profitable products faster with this research-backed comprehensive book
- Covers both Micro SaaS products as well as Micro Opportunities (Non Micro SaaS Opportunities)
- A comprehensive collection of 200+ topics and answers, providing all the relevant details in a concise format.
- Insights and data points about several companies and tools, actionable advice and tips, and step-by-step guidance.
- After founding a successful SaaS at Siteoly.com, Flezr and running a profitable newsletter MicroSaaSIdea.com, I have interacted with thousands of subscribers and answered hundreds of emails from nearly 25,000 subscribers.
- You save hundreds of hours of research by learning from the author's experience.
- From Idea to validation, building, launching, acquiring users and beyond - guidance and actionable tips at every stage
- Covers both the technical and non technical aspects of building products.
- 200+ topics covered giving you a 360 degree view of the entire ecosystem around Micro SaaS products and micro opportunities
Who should read this?
You'll benefit from this if:
- You are a freelancer trying to make your own profitable SaaS product, Info product, Newsletter or a productized service.
- You are a marketer trying to build a product and not sure of the Micro SaaS ecosystem
- You are someone trying to make your first dollar online
- You want to build a simple business and see to earn about $1K to $10K MRR
- You are a PM, Engineering Manager, Architect who want to build your own Micro SaaS product.
- You are a full-time employee and want to build a small side hustle and bootstrap a profitable product
You'll NOT benefit from this if:
- You already have a SaaS making more than $10K MRR.
- You already have multiple small products that are profitable.
- You are looking to build mobile apps or chrome extensions.
- You are looking to build MacOs Apps, Windows Apps, Games etc.
- You are thinking about making $1M ARR or looking to build next Facebook/Twitter.
- 200 topics about various things related to building profitable products.
- Data points about 100+ profitable SaaS companies
- List of communities where you can post your product
- Mental models that will help think better.
- Access to closed community (on selected tiers)
• This does not guarantee that you will automatically build profitable products. You need to put in the work.
• This is not a video course.
What Are People Saying?
"I’ve gotten to know Upen through the MicroSaaS community he’s built. I’ve seen the deep understanding of the SaaS market and wisdom on how to reach your audience depending on the vertical. After purchasing this book, I found it’s like getting an extension of his brain! He provides so many great guides into researching, building, and growing SaaS products. The book is filled with bite sized chunks of content and distilled in a way that you can easily apply to any project! Congrats on the launch! This is already becoming my go-to guide for MicroSaaS, and I hope it’ll find value for many more!!" - Chris, Director of Engineering
"Congratulations on launching Zero to Founder! This handbook is a valuable resource for builders, makers, and founders who want to understand the ecosystem of building profitable products. The data points about profitable SaaS companies and list of communities are especially helpful. Great job" - Zheng Haibo, Co-founder of Viewcoder
"I got to know Upen through his microsaas Newsletter and have seen him grow it into a successful project. Upen knows his stuff and has the real life experience that he's gained through building the newsletter and other projects in public If you're someone just starting out and don't know where to start - or want to build something that won't interfere with your day job (and still be successful building it) this book is for you!" - GJ Sequeira
"I bought the book not a long time ago as I was searching for ideas, tips and tricks. And I found a goldmine of ressources, ways of ont your own SaaS. I’m just getting started, but gosh it feels good to have a well-organised ebook to help you get started!" - Alexis
"Everything! love the short form style unlike other books that pad their content with a lot of fluff." - Matthew Tai
Is there a refund policy?
Yes. You have 7 days No Questions Asked refund policy. But I am sure, you would love the content.
What makes you, Upen qualified to create this?
As mentioned earlier, I built a profitable SaaS and a newsletter and spent a lot of time with founders answering their questions. I read hundreds of blog posts, collect data points, make notes as I move. Over the period, I accumulated good notes about Micro SaaS ecosystem that helped me build profitable SaaS and newsletter.
Why should you read this book?
Building a Micro SaaS is often a cumbersome process and there is no way you can guarantee the success of the product. While there is no RIGHT or WRONG way to do it, the risk can always be minimized by doing a better research, setting up a backup plan and see how well you can double down if that works. This book will help you get a better understanding of the Micro SaaS ecosystem.
Is this book meant for Tech audience (Developers, Freelance Devs) or Non-Tech audience (Marketing people)?
While the book covers a good number of technical touch points, the book is meant for both Tech and NonTech audience. In fact, Non-Tech audience can consume this to get a better understanding of tech basics. Tech audience can consume this to build their marketing muscle.
If you are a student or not able to pay for the Ebook, reach me on Twitter to get a discount.
Zero To Founder - The Micro SaaS Builder's Handbook